As pandemic restrictions ease, Ontario’s doctors offer five tips for helping you be and feel safe.
- Get vaccinated. Keep up to date with your vaccinations and expect there will be more COVID boosters.
- Consider continuing to wear a mask in indoor public spaces, especially if vulnerable people or unvaccinated children are present.
- Respect those who continue to wear masks. They are protecting both themselves and others.
- Stay home if you have COVID-19 symptoms. Take a rapid test if you have access to one and be sure to wear a mask and maintain physical distancing.
- Recognize that science is constantly evolving and public health advice about testing and isolation changes with it. Check your local public health website for the latest information.