The Town of Bracebridge is pleased to reintroduce the annual Bandshell Concert Series in Memorial Park, a summer tradition in Downtown Bracebridge. Featuring live local music on Wednesday nights starting July 6 until September 7, concerts run from 7:00 to 8:30 p.m. Although there is no charge for the concerts, donations for the performers are encouraged at each event.
Spectators are encouraged to bring a lawn chair or blanket for comfortable seating. Memorial Park concerts are a great venue for a picnic dinner or to attend after a meal at one of the many downtown restaurants.
Starting Wednesday, July 13, many Downtown businesses will remain open for shopping before the show and until 8 p.m. Visit downtownbracebridge.com for more information about Wednesday evening shopping brought to you by the Bracebridge BIA.
Concerts this summer feature an eclectic mix of local talent that is sure to keep the whole family entertained. Your 2022 Bracebridge Bandshell Concert Series summer line-up features:
- July 6: Hopheads – popular covers of country folk and rock
- July 13: Christina Hutt – folk blues
- July 20: Northern Lights Steel Orchestra – steel pan
- July 27: Neil Hutchinson & George Axon – country
- August 3: Muskoka Music – a cappella of all-time favourites arranged in barbershop style
- August 10: Jim Allen – country blues
- August 17: Mighty Lopez – country folk blues
- August 24: Jamie Oppenheimer – original alternative
- August 31: Briar Summers – original alternative pop/rock
- September 7: Sawyer Lance – original alternative pop/rock