Parry Sound-Muskoka Ontario PC candidate, Graydon Smith, has received endorsements from ten current and former elected leaders from across the riding.
Current Huntsville mayor, Karin Terziano, along with former Huntsville mayors Scott Aitchison, Claude Doughty, Hugh Mackenzie, Len Clarke and Ron House have endorsed Smith. Bracebridge acting mayor, Rick Maloney, Mayor of Seguin Township, Ann MacDiarmid, Mayor of Burk’s Falls, Cathy Still, and District of Muskoka Chair, John Klinck, have also endorsed Smith.
“These endorsements are a reflection of my ability to lead, work collaboratively and get things done,” said Smith. “I’m proud that these outstanding community leaders from across the riding – regardless of party affiliation – have come forward to publicly endorse my candidacy.”
“Parry Sound-Muskoka needs an MPP with the ability and experience to work alongside municipal leaders and to advocate on behalf of our communities at the decision making table in Toronto,” Smith said. “This distinguished list of leaders recognize what’s at stake for our riding and they know that I’m the candidate most able to deliver real, positive results for Parry Sound-Muskoka.”
Full List of Endorsements:
- Karin Terziano, Mayor of Huntsville
- Rick Maloney, Deputy Mayor and current Acting Mayor of Bracebridge
- Ann Macdiarmid, Mayor of Seguin Township
- Cathy Still, Mayor of Burk’s Falls
- Scott Aitchison, MP and Former Mayor of Huntsville
- Claude Doughty, Former Mayor of Huntsville
- Hugh Mackenzie, Former Mayor of Huntsville
- Len Clarke, Former Mayor of Huntsville
- Ron House, Former Mayor of Huntsville
- John Klinck, Chair, District of Muskoka