On February 27, 2021, as a result of a traffic stop for speeding on Carriage Road, Middlesex Centre, Middlesex OPP charged a 14-year-old driver from London with:
- Operation while impaired – alcohol and drugs,
- Person under 19 years – possess cannabis
- Have care or control of vehicle or boat with cannabis readily available
- Speeding 1 – 49 Km/h over posted limit
- Drive motor vehicle – no licence
The youth has been released from police custody and is scheduled to appear in an Ontario Court of Justice on April 19, 2021 to speak to the charges.
The Middlesex OPP wants to remind the public that if you see anything suspicious you should contact the Ontario Provincial Police or your nearest police authority.