The 27th Annual Outstanding Business Achievement Awards, brought to you by Parry Sound Muskoka Community Network and Lakeland Networks, voting has begun!
It is the communities chance to send love to their favourite Bracebridge business by voting in the following categories:
- New Business of the Year Award (Sponsored by Gagnon’s Your Independent Grocer)
- Established Business of the Year Award (Sponsored by TD Canada Trust)
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award (Sponsored by RBC Royal Bank)
- Best Retail Customer Service Award (Sponsored by the Bracebridge BIA)
- Best Home Based Business Award (Scotiabank)
- Service Provider of the Year Award (Sponsored by Speedy Glass Bracebridge)
- Tourism Award (Sponsored by Santa’s Village)
- Female Business Person of the Year Award (Sponsored by Georgian College)
- Male Business Person of the Year Award (Sponsored by Barriston LLP)
- Accessibility Award (Sponsored by The Town of Bracebridge Accessibility Advisory Committee)
- Outstanding Contribution to Bracebridge Award (Sponsored by the Bracebridge Chamber of Commerce)
This process will culminate with the Business Gala where a platform will be provided to celebrate businesses who have or are celebrating milestone anniversaries in 2020, 2021 or 2022. It’s an opportunity to acknowledge how hard the past 2 years have been but recognize the achievement in that and to celebrate the 27th Annual Outstanding Bracebridge Business Achievement Awards.
This year’s event theme is a 1920’s speakeasy. The Chamber encourages people to sign up to get your password for the event, dress up in your glad rags (yes theme dress up is encouraged but not mandatory) and come and have some giggle water with your business community! Tickets will go on sale at the end of next week. Save the date for June 16th at the Muskoka Foundry.
“We know that a vibrant, competitive and economically sustainable business community is the foundation for a prosperous Muskoka,” said Nicolette Rushton, President of the Bracebridge Chamber of Commerce. “That is why it’s important to recognize and celebrate the achievements of the businesses we have in Bracebridge. It has been a time like no other, and we want to make sure we take the time to acknowledge and celebrate together. So don’t be a bluenose and tell the bulls!”