One person has been charged with numerous offences after a traffic stop of a motorcycle in the Municipality of North Perth.
Shortly after 1:00 a.m. on June 22 2020, Perth County OPP noticed a motorcycle driving without a rear light or licence plate on Wallace Avenue North, in Listowel. A traffic stop was conducted, and it was determined that the driver was suspended from driving, and there was no insurance on the vehicle.
As a result, Andrew Zwicker, 47 of Orillia, has been arrested and charged with:
- Drive without proper rear light – Motorcycle
- Drive motor vehicle – Improper Licence
- Drive motor vehicle – No Plates
- Driving while Under Suspension
- Operate a motor vehicle without insurance
The accused has been released from custody and is scheduled to appear at the Ontario Court of Justice in Stratford at a later date to answer to the charges.