Pop-up clinic in Brechin for first and second dose appointments Friday June 11, 2021
First and second dose vaccine appointments are available for adults 18+ who live or work in the Brechin, Ramara, or surrounding areas. The COVID-19 pop-up vaccination clinic is being held at Brechin Firehall 1 located at 3290 County Road 47, this Friday June 11 from 10 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The clinic is hosted by Orillia Soldier’s Memorial Hospital, Couchiching Ontario Health Team, Township of Ramara and Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit.
- You are 18+ AND live (permanent or seasonal) or work in the Brechin, Ramara, or surrounding areas
- You are 70+ and you received your first dose of Moderna at least 28 days ago; or
- You are 18+ and received your first dose of Moderna on or before April 18th; or
- You are in an eligible priority group (priority health care worker, First Nations, Métis and Inuit individuals and their household members)
Book your appointment online or by phone:
- (705) 325-2201 ext. 3522 during regular business hours.
Transportation to and from the clinic is available through the County of Simcoe CT link transportation portal at www.ctlink.ca/