The 27th Annual Outstanding Business Achievement Awards process is starting April 1st!
It is the communities chance to send love to their favourite Bracebridge business by nominating them in the appropriate following categories:
- New Business of the Year Award (Sponsored by Gagnon’s Your Independent Grocer)
- Established Business of the Year Award (Sponsored by TD Canada Trust)
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award (Sponsored by RBC Royal Bank)
- Best Retail Customer Service Award (Sponsored by the Bracebridge BIA)
- Best Home Based Business Award (opportunity available)
- Service Provider of the Year Award (Sponsored by Speedy Glass Bracebridge)
- Tourism Award (Sponsored by Santa’s Village)
- Female Business Person of the Year Award (Sponsored by Georgian College)
- Male Business Person of the Year Award (Sponsored by Barriston LLP)
- Accessibility Award (Sponsored by The Town of Bracebridge Accessibility Advisory Committee)
- Outstanding Contribution to Bracebridge Award (Sponsored by the Bracebridge Chamber of Commerce)
Nominations will be open from April 1st to April 22nd, followed by voting that will run from April 29th to May 13th. To nominate and vote, visit www.bracebridgechamber.com.
This process will culminate with the formal 27th Annual Outstanding Bracebridge Business Achievement Awards Gala and celebration of businesses milestone anniversaries from 2020-2021 and 2022.
Not only are we asking people to nominate businesses in the above categories, we also want to provide a platform to celebrate businesses who have or are celebrating a milestone anniversary in 2020, 2021 or 2022 as these are achievements to celebrate. “The Bracebridge Chamber of Commerce is celebrating our 70th anniversary this year and we know many businesses who have had milestone anniversaries over the pandemic haven’t been able to celebrate. We want to provide a platform where we can all come together to honour these achievements. We hope that businesses will let us know if they have/are celebrating a milestone anniversary so we can properly recognize them and their contribution to the Bracebridge Business community.” said Brenda Rhodes, Executive Director of the Bracebridge Chamber of Commerce.
“We know that a vibrant, competitive and economically sustainable business community is the foundation for a prosperous Muskoka,” said Nicolette Rushton, President of the Bracebridge Chamber of Commerce. “That is why it’s important to recognize and celebrate the achievements of the businesses we have in Bracebridge. It has been a time like no other, and we want to make sure we take the time to acknowledge and celebrate together”