On Tuesday October 6, 2020 just before 2 p.m., Huntsville Fire crews were called to a fire on Falcon Road.
Huntsville Fire says there was a small fire contained to the exterior of the building believed to be caused by smoking materials being discarded in a planter containing potting soil.
Crews were on scene for about an hour.
Damage is estimated at $200. There were no injuries reported.
“Do not extinguish cigarettes in plant pots, which may contain a mixture of peat moss, shredded wood and bark that can easily ignite,” Huntsville Fire said to Muskoka411.