A message from Science North:
Science North is excited to introduce Summer Science at Home – a new virtual camp experience for kids this summer. The facilitated activity-based hour held on Zoom takes summer camp in a whole new direction. From building hovercrafts and catapults to creating secret codes with invisible ink, children will get a chance to experiment, build and tinker with stuff found around the house. After the live session is over, Science North will provide families with extra activities and media so children can continue to engage with science in the world around them.
- Hosted by Science North’s highly trained staff
- Held on the video platform Zoom with your security and privacy in mind
- Pricing ranges from $73 – $130
- One-hour time slot of your choice from Monday to Friday
- Beginning the week of July 6
- Available for children ages seven to 12
- Delivered in English and French
- Maximum of 10 participants in each Zoom group
- Family option available for those with multiple children in their household
- Additional activities and media to use after each live session
- 9:30am — 10:30am EDT (English)
- 2:00pm — 3:00pm EDT (English)
- 10:30am — 11:30am EDT (French)
- 7 to 8 years old
- 9 to 10 years old
- 11 to 12 years old
- Family group (7 to 10 years old) If you have more than one child, take advantage of our family option aimed at kids 7 to 10. This program will take into account children sharing
the same equipment in one house.
For more information or to register, visit Science North’s website. To learn more about how COVID-19 has impacted Science North’s summer programming, read the article below.
Science North Offers Online Program After Cancelling Local Summer Camps