Stay active all month long by riding the wellness wave at the Bracebridge Sportsplex. Take advantage of a variety of activities to assist you on your wellness journey, with a different topic/activity taking place every day of the week, including:
- Miscellaneous Mondays – take part in a variety of topics and activities;
- Talking Tuesdays – participate in weekly speaker series events to learn from health and wellness experts;
- Workout Wednesdays – join a free fitness class to get moving and try something new;
- Thursday Tips – learn important health tips to help you stay on track;
- Foodie Friday – get a new healthy recipe every week to help transform your routine and take the steps to incorporating more whole ingredients into your diet.
By participating in the weekly activities, patrons will gain the knowledge and confidence to help support their wellness journeys and establish healthy routines.
This program is generously supported by local Real Estate Brokers, Paul and Lea Kane.
To register for the activities and events taking place, visit bracebridge.ca/BeActive or call 705-645-3037