Project Manager Assistant
PuroClean North Simcoe & Muskoka
PuroClean has an opportunity for a Project Manager Assistant in the Gravenhurst office.
PuroClean North Simcoe & Muskoka is a locally owned and operated residential and commercial restoration company that is part of a large continent wide network. PuroClean is driven to provide an unmatched service experience quickly, professionally, ethically and with compassion, resulting in peace of mind for all concerned. We believe in people and in continuous growth and improvement; not only those we help, but also those who are on our team.
PuroClean North Simcoe & Muskoka provides 24-hour emergency, plus cleaning and rebuild services to people who have suffered water, fire, asbestos, biological and mould damages to their homes and businesses.
The Project Manager Assistant provides support to the Project Manager by coordinating project activities related to any and all projects. The position’s primary duties are to ensure the continuity and efficiency of each project from start to finish through clear communication to all parties involved. The Project Manager Assistant handles multiple projects within a fast-paced environment and is open to constant changes and challenges.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized and able to manage multiple projects at once in the absence of day-to-day guidance.The Project Manager Assistant will help the project manager to ensure accurate estimates are completed, project statuses are documented, internal and subcontracted crews are assigned, materials are procured, and
invoices are prepared.
- Management of projects under the guidance of the Project Manager
- Assist Project Manager with the successful full cycle of assigned projects from start to finish
- Assist Project Manager with the proper reporting and uploading of notes & documents to insurance companies.
- Address questions/concerns throughout the project
- Ensure work authorization, completion certificates and all other required documents are obtained from customer
- Update and manage all Restoration Manager and Xactanalysis data
associated with specific jobs as to meet insurance reporting requirements.
- Ensure that managers, employees and subcontractors complete the job in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Demonstrate a “can do” attitude at all times and is a team player
- Submit any required information to the customer, adjustor or
subcontractor as directed by the Project Manager
- Be capable of short-term coverage of the project in the event the Project Manager is absent
- Assist with reception relief as needed
- Participate in after hours ‘on call’ rotation including taking calls, dispatching and attending losses if/when required
- IICRC certificates an asset
- Experience in the restoration business an asset
- Experience with Restoration Manager, Xactanalysis, Xactimate an asset
- Minimum 1-year administrative experience preferred
- Understanding of provincial safety guidelines and ability to manage them on site and while traveling
- Effective written and oral communication
- Effective math skills
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Valid G license and clean driving record
- Learn and develop new professional skills in a fast-paced environment
- Serving members of your community in their times of need – “Servant Based Leadership”
- Being part of a winning team with the “One Team” mentality
- Competitive pay with flexible hours
- Additional perks and benefits based on performance and employer’s policies
- Ability to work in and manage projects in arguably one of the most
beautiful areas of the province!
- Full-time, permanent
- Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Rotating on call schedule
- Weekend/holiday availability (when on call)
- Occasional overtime
This post is sponsored by PuroClean.