ONroute is expanding its services and programs to welcome new and returning guests. The operator of 23 convenient plazas located along Highways 400 and 401 in Ontario is serving up more than expected:
- Join the fun of the “Name the Moose” contest and enter through Instagram @onroute (more details below).
- ONroute offers Ivy EV charging stations at 16 plazas along the 400 and 401.
- To help customers get back on the road fast, ONroute is launching a digital ordering platform called Order Express in select locations including King City and Port Hope. This will allow customers to order food from their favorite quick service restaurants on one screen.
- Plazas offer coffee options such as Tim Hortons and Starbucks with seated, drive thru and pick-up window options.
- Local farmers’ markets are coming to the Cambridge North, Cambridge South, Trenton North and Trenton South plazas all summer long. It’s a great way to support local farmers.
Name the Moose Contest
ONroute invites the public to help it choose a name for its team member, the Moose. Guests can suggest a name for a chance to win a summer prize pack consisting of market eats and treats. The contest runs July 11 to August 1, and is easy to enter:
- Follow @visitONroute
- Like the post
- Comment with a name for ‘Moose’
Guests are invited to stop at any Plaza and meet ‘Moose’ and get inspired to find the perfect name.
The winner and the official moose name will be announced in August. Prize pack is valued at $100.