Click Here to buy tickets
The Rolling Stones will bring their hugely successful ‘No Filter’ tour to Burl’s Creek Event Grounds in Oro-Medonte this Canada Day weekend on Saturday June 29th for ‘Canada Rocks with The Rolling Stones.’ Burl’s Creek will be the only Canadian show for The Stones.
In celebration of Canada Day Weekend, The Rolling Stones will be joined by an all Canadian line-up at the SiriusXM Kickoff Party with special guest The Glorious Sons, The Beaches, and newly added artists Sloan, One Bad Son, and a late night party with Dwayne Gretzky. In addition to the expanded lineup, the event will also include both tent and non-hydro RV camping for the evening of June 29th at Burl’s Creek.
The ‘No Filter’ tour has amassed rave reviews for Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Charlie Watts and Ronnie Wood as they played to sold out stadiums throughout the UK and Europe last year and Republic Live is expecting no less for ‘Canada Rocks with the Rolling Stones’ at Burl’s Creek. The set list has the iconic group treating generations of fans to classic Stones hits including “Sympathy For The Devil,” “Paint It Black,” “Brown Sugar,” “Miss You,” in addition to special gems from their celebrated catalog.
Times (All Subject to Change)
Camping – 7:00AM
Day Parking – 11:00AM
Event Doors – 2:00PM
Box Offices will open at 9:00AM in advance of parking gates for will call pick-ups and ticket purchases.
All Ages Event. Children 2 and under are permitted for free with a guardian. Proof of age will be required at entrance gates.
We encourage all attendees to purchase parking passes in advance. Parking prices on show day will increase and quantities are limited.
Food vendors and washrooms will be available in the parking area before doors to the venue open.
There is no overnight parking. Tailgating is not permitted. Any cars parked overnight will be towed as of 12pm on Sunday, June 30th.
If you wish to stay overnight for the event, you will have to purchase a camping pass.
Burl’s Creek is located at 240 8th Line S, Oro Station, ON L0L 2E0
To access the General Admission Parking Lots, exit Line 7 or Line 9 directly off Highway 11 and follow the directional signage. For VIP Parking, Shuttles/Limos, and Drop Off’s exit Line 5 and follow the directional signage. For all Camping, exit line 9 directly off Highway 11 and follow the directional signage. There is no access to Burls Creek Event Grounds from Line 8 off of Highway 11.
For more travel information – CLICK HERE
Shuttles Available – CLICK HERE for more information.
Need a reliable way to get to Burl’s Creek? We’ve partnered with Bus.com to set up shuttles from Barrie, Hamilton, Kitchener, Ottawa, Toronto, Niagara Falls, Montreal, Oakville, Oshawa, Burlington, and more.
Places are limited, get your ticket here
This event will be 100% cashless. Acceptable forms of payment on-site will be credit card and Interac Debit only. Cash will not be accepted in the parking lots or the event space. ATMs will not be located on-site.
What is not allowed
- Purses larger than a clutch bag, briefcases, backpacks, bum bags, cinch bags, luggage, computer bags, camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
- No coolers of any size, soft or hard-sided.
- No weapons of any kind, or anything that could be considered a weapon.
- No outside food or beverage including alcohol.
- No glass, including perfume or cologne.
- No sprays, deodorants, or aerosols of any kind.
- No flares, fireworks, pyrotechnics, or laser pointers.
- No megaphones or air-horns.
- No studded jewelry or long chains on wallets or purses.
- No audio or recording equipment such as iPads, tablets, computers, etc.
- No professional cameras or cameras with detachable lenses.
- No drones
- No umbrellas – small, medium, or golfing.
- No selfie sticks.
- No balloons, balls, Frisbees, and/or any other projectiles.
- No drugs, illegal substances, legal highs, nitrous oxide, psychoactive substances, etc.
- Any item deemed to be inappropriate or offensive, including clothing.
- No chairs of any kind (in the entertainment space)
- No animals – service animals are permitted. For the safety of our fans and their service animals we require them to be seated in an accessible viewing area.
Canada Rocks will feature fan favorite food trucks like Smokes Poutine, Jimmy Guacos & Montana’s. As well along with trucks offering as your famous festival foods such as hotdogs, pizza, poutine, beaver tails, funnel cakes & ice cream. But the variety goes beyond just the staples with gluten free, vegetarian & vegan options such as vegan sandwich’ssandwiches, vegetarian tacos, fresh smoothies & even 5 types of dumplings. Food options for every festival lover!
FULL VENDOR LIST
- The Food Dudes
- Mis Amigos Festival catering
- Beach Hill Smokehouse
- Rancho Relaxo
- The Tragically Chip
- The Arepa Republic
- The Poutine Supreme
- HEAVENLY DREAMS ICE CREAM INC
- Summertime Lemonade
- Cara’s Rocket Luncher
- The Kind Kitchen
- La Fiesta Catering Unique Inc.
- Wanna Burger
- FeasTO Food Truck
- Funnel Cake Express
- CARIBBEAN BBQ PIT
- jerk brothers
- Smoothie Solutions
- Chifles on the Go!
- Vesta Lunch
- Rancho Relaxo
- El Basco Catering
- Anninas Temptations
- Not Just Dogs
- Prince Edward Fries
- Montana’s Bar & Grill
- Smokes Poutiniere
- Jimmy Guacos
Camping opens: 7AM Saturday, June 29
Camping closes: 12PM Sunday, June 30 (all campers must be out by this time)
This pass does NOT provide admission into the grounds. It permits one (1) campsite. All campers are required to purchase Admission tickets.
Tent Camping – $89.50 + fees
- Sites are assigned upon arrival. If you wish to camp beside another vehicle, you must arrive together (no saving spots).
- Campsite is approximately 20’X20’
- Maximum 6 people per site.
- Space for One (1) normal-size car* on site.
- You are allowed multiple tents on your campsite. Everything, including all tents and one vehicle, must fit within your designated camping area.
- Generators are only permitted in RV camping
- NOTE: If your group requires more than one vehicle, your options are: Purchase a parking pass for each additional vehicle OR Arrange to get dropped off
*A normal-size car is defined as anything smaller than a 12-passenger van. Only lightweight passenger vehicles, including pickup trucks and SUVs will be permitted in camping areas.
RV Camping (Dry) – $149.50 + fees
- Approximately 20’X50’.
- If your RV exceeds 50′, you must purchase 2 spots. If you do not and your RV exceeds 50’, you may be denied entry onto the grounds.
- RV sites are permitted to setup a tent on their site so long as everything fits within the designated camping area.
- Maximum 8 people per site
- Generators are permitted with RVs. There is a 3-5KW max with 5 gallons of fuel permitted.
- Propane tanks are permitted as long as attached to RV and do not exceed 20 pounds.
- Site includes space for One (1) steering wheel* on site. ex/ • One (1) “A, B or C” class motorhome, truck bed camper, etc. OR • One (1) vehicle plus One (1) towed unit (tent trailer, pop-up trailer, travel trailer or 5th wheel trailer). You are able to unhook the truck from your towed vehicle and park beside so long as everything fits within the designated campsite
- If you need assistance parking your RV you will be permitted to have someone drive it in and drop it off for you. The person dropping off the RV must have the RV camping pass with them and be accompanied by at least one full event ticket holder. The drop off person will not be permitted to stay on the grounds.
- NOTE: If your group requires more vehicles, your options are:
- Purchase a parking pass for each additional vehicle
- Arrange to get dropped off
- Quantities are limited
- Quantities are limited
- Camping is for all ages, however only those 18+ are permitted to purchase camping spaces.
- All vehicles and persons will be subject to search upon entering the grounds and prohibited items can be disposed of before entering.
- Campers over the age of 19 are allowed one bulk item of alcohol per person. A bulk item is defined as one 24-case (cans) of beer, one 26oz. bottle of alcohol or one 4L of wine. Please no glass containers of any kind.
- We ask you keep the peace and quiet after 1:00AM as not to disrupt nearby campers.
- No pets are allowed in the camping grounds or into the main entertainment area, with the exception being service animals.
- Any item that can be used as a weapon is prohibited.
- No confederate flags
- No open flame policy: No fires, fireworks, floating lanterns, or tiki torches, with the exception being small cooking appliances – propane only. Propane container must not exceed 1 pound. Max (3) 1 pound containers per campsite. Appliances should only be used from 7AM-1AM and not be left unattended.
- No golf carts or other motorized modes of transportation. Bicycles will be permitted in the camping areas.
- Vehicles allowed on the campgrounds must remain parked and can only be moved when entering/exiting.
- No drones or remote-operated, and/or autonomous vehicles of any kind.
- The use of illegal substances will result in immediate removal from the campgrounds.
Clear Bag Policy
The Rolling Stones, touring partners, and host venues strongly encourage fans to not bring any type of bags to the concert. For ALL North American performances fans will be allowed to carry only the following style and size bag, package or container:
* Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”
* Small clutch bags, 4.5” x 6.5”, with or without a handle or strap, can be taken in along with one of the clear plastic bags
* One gallon (10”) clear plastic re-sealable bag(s); Ziploc bag or similar
Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items after proper declaration or inspection.