The full $1 from every Smile Cookie sold (Sept. 16 – 22,) will be donated to local charities, hospitals and community programs across Canada
What’s better than a cookie that tastes good? A cookie that does good! Tim Hortons annual Smile Cookie campaign raising money for 550 local charities, hospitals and community programs across Canada.
Tim Hortons guests will be able to purchase signature chocolate chunk cookies, decorated with blue eyes and an iconic pink smile for $1, plus applicable taxes. The full $1 from each Smile Cookie sold will be donated by Tim Hortons restaurant owners.
The full list of Muskoka area recipients for this year are below:
- Huntsville: Junior Achievement Muskoka, YWCA Muskoka
- Bracebridge: Alzheimer’s Society of Muskoka
- Gravenhurst: Ryde Community Co-operative Inc.
- Port Severn: Georgian Bay General Hospital Foundation
- Port Carling: Ontario SPCA Muskoka Animal Centre
Enjoy a smile cookie for yourself or treat someone.