West Parry Sound OPP will be conducting two Vulnerable Sector Check Clinics for those working or volunteering with local agencies.
LOCATION: West Parry Sound OPP Detachment
DATE/TIME: Tuesday May 7, 2019, 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday May 14, 2019, 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
If you would like your record check completed while you wait, you should attend on this evening with the following information:
- Letter requesting Vulnerable Sector check from the appropriate agency,
- Two forms of I.D., at least one with a photo, WE CANNOT ACCEPT HEALTH CARDS OR SOCIAL INSURANCE CARDS
- Forms, Process and Acceptable ID list can be found on our website at www.opp.ca by searching “Vulnerable Sector Check”
- Completed Vulnerable Sector Check form,
- Record checks for non-volunteer positions are $25 cash. Please bring exact fee, we are unable to make change for you.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have lived outside of the West Parry Sound OPP Detachment area in the last five years or if you require fingerprints as part of the process we may not be able to fully complete the record check but we will still be available to start the process and get your check to you as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please call the OPP detachment between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:00 pm Monday – Friday at (705)746-4225 ext. 5800 and speak to our administrative staff.