On June 28, 2019, at 11:50 p.m., Temiskaming OPP received a call regarding a collision involving a pick-up truck and an SUV on Highway 11 in Coleman Township, Ontario.
One of the vehicle’s involved was located on Highway 65 East in Temiskaming Shores, Ontario, and a traffic stop was subsequently conducted. The driver of the vehicle was arrested and transported to the Temiskaming OPP detachment for further testing.
32-year-old Justin Servant, age of Orillia, has been charged with the following:
- Operation While Impaired -Alcohol and Drugs
- Possession of a Schedule I Substance – Cocaine
- Drive Vehicle or Boat with Cannabis Readily Available
- Possession of Unmarked Cigarettes
- Novice Driver – Presence of Drug
- Improper Tires
The accused was issued a 90-day Automatic Driver’s Licence Suspension and their vehicle was impounded for 7 days. The accused has been released on a Promise to Appear with a date to attend court on August 6, 2019, in the City of Temiskaming Shores.