Do you know a business who goes above and beyond for their customers and/or for the community? The Bracebridge Chamber of Commerce is now accepting nominations from the community to nominate a special Bracebridge business who provides exceptional service in one or more of the following 12 categories:
- New Business of the Year Award, Sponsored by Gagnon’s Your Independent Grocer
- Established Business of the Year Award, Sponsored by TD Canada Trust
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award, Sponsored by RBC Royal Bank
- Best Customer Service Award, Sponsored by The Bracebridge B.I.A.
- Best Home Based Business Award, Sponsored by Your Local HVAC Team.
- Daniel Keane Entrepreneurial Legacy Award Sponsored by the Muskoka Small Business Centre Starter Company Plus Program
- Service Provider of the Year Award, Sponsored by Speedy Glass Bracebridge
- Tourism Award, Sponsored by Santa’s Village
- Female Business Person of the Year Award, Sponsored by Georgian College Muskoka Campus
- Male Business Person of the Year Award, Sponsored by Barriston LLP
- Accessibility Award, Sponsored by The Town of Bracebridge Accessibility Advisory Committee
- Outstanding Contribution to Bracebridge Award, Sponsored by the Bracebridge Chamber of Commerce
Nominations opened on Dec. 24 and will close on Jan. 21 at noon. Once nominations close, we encourage the community to take the time to support our vibrant businesses by voting on who they believe deserves to win each award. The nominations can be submitted by visiting bracebridgechamber.com and clicking “Submit Your Nomination!”. A voting link will be available on the Chamber website Jan. 25 – Feb. 15, 2019.
The special Gala night where we will celebrate the award nominees and winners will be held on Thursday, February 28, 2019 from 6pm-11pm, at the Bracebridge Sportsplex. This year’s 25th Annual Outstanding Business Achievement Awards Gala is brought to you, in part, by Lakeland Holding Ltd – Bracebridge Generation, Lakeland Networks and Lakeland Power.
Tickets are now on sale and can be purchased by calling 705-645-5231. $70/person for Chamber members. $85/person for non-Chamber members.
The evening includes live music by Chancery Lane, a cocktail hour (cash bar) with hor d’oeuvres, dinner and awards presentations followed by a dance.