The West Parry Sound OPP has conducted 51 hours of Festive R.I.D.E. “Reduce Impaired Driving Everywhere” during this year’s annual campaign. The campaign started November 23, 2018 and runs through to January 2, 2019.
During this year’s campaign, officers have issued:
- Two 3-day suspensions from roadside tests,
- 12 Highway Traffic Act (HTA) charges including,
- Three Seatbelt charges,
- Four drive suspend charges,
- Two drive disqualified charges,
- One Compulsory Automobile Insurance Act charge, and
- Five Schedule I Substance charges.