Hiring: Siders and Roofers
Please consider a Career in the Home and Cottage Exterior Renovation Business. NorStar specialize in the installation of innovative lifetime siding, roofing, decking and custom exterior products. NorStar Exteriors offers year-round, full time employment, with excellent benefits. No more concerns about Friday pay cheques. No more concerns about getting laid off.
Join the NorStar Exteriors Team. Employed 40 hours per week in beautiful Muskoka. For over 40 years they have built their reputation on strong family values and team work. You’ll enjoy numerous company functions annually, and the compensation programs are excellent. Have peace of mind knowing that you can look after your family with our extensive benefit programs.
Travel directly to the jobsite, or meet at the offices in Bracebridge to join the crews in company vehicles. At NorStar Exteriors, you have compensation options between hourly or piecework income. Their employment strategy is designed to provide you with financial growth opportunities, while promoting longevity with multiple incentive programs such as Uniform Allowance, Tool Allowance and more.
Seeking individuals or teams that meet the following criteria:
- Consistent work ethic, conscientious, caring about safety.
- Ability to arrive punctually at the offices in Bracebridge.
- Be part of a motivated team environment.
- Hand Tool Ownership preferred. *financing options available for qualified applicants
- Be proud of your craft and the quality of your work.
- Be open minded about learning new skills, and advancing your career.
Qualifications and Skills
Proficiency with some or all of the following; Laminate Shingle installation, Composite Shingle (Polymer/ Rubber) installation, Cedar Shake installation, ribbed and stamped profile steel roofing installation, Snap Lock and True Standing Seam installation. *Training available for individuals who are best suited for advancement.
Proficiency with some or all of the following; Vinyl Siding, Wood Siding, Engineered Wood Siding, Fiber Cement Siding, Aluminum Capping and Soffit and Fascia. *Training available for individuals who are best suited for advancement.
Nor Star Teams Care About
- Completing work in a timely and professional manner
- Customer service and the quality of Nor Star innovative products and installation
- Willing to learn and having the ability to perform duties promptly and accurately
- The ability to perform duties at Heights. ‘Fall Arrest’ and First Aid
- Team members. As we know: “There is no “I” in team. Teamwork matters.
- Join Nor Star. Enjoy every day living in beautiful Muskoka.
- If you are considering a household and or family ‘Move’ to Muskoka, let’s discuss options.
- Compensation is structured by piece work or by the hour. Hourly wages based on experience.
- Nor Star is a family business. Medical, dental, drug benefit program available.
- Nor Star thinks long term. Registered Retirement Savings Plan programs available.
- Company Vehicle may be provided if required.
- Applicants with vehicles and tools preferred, but YOU as a person are most important to us.
Click here to submit your resume. Click here to visit the company Careers Page.
This post is sponsored by NorStar Exteriors.