On July 15, 2019, at 12:00 p.m., West Parry Sound OPP responded to a break and enter call on James Street in Parry Sound, Ontario.
Video surveillance footage was reviewed and a suspect was identified. On July 16, 2019, the suspect was located and placed under arrest. As a result of the investigation, Aaron Barbe-Noganosh, a 22-year-old person, from Henvey Inlet, Ontario, was charged with the following:
- Break, Enter a Place – Commit Indictable Offence
- Break Out of Place after Entering with Intent to Commit
- Mischief – Renders Property Dangerous, Useless, Inoperative or Ineffective
- Theft Under $5,000
- Fail to Comply with Recognizance
- Fail to Comply with Probation Order.
The accused is scheduled to appear in Parry Sound Court on August 15, 2019.